Sign in to follow this  
Bebayka

About miss understand ing of bug and hack..

pudge

Explain to me then why he was flying in the air with no mount, but 2x speed of mount speed and with the ms:143  

Message added by pudge

One of the gm misunderstood my little bro,s bug and claimed as hack. I would like u guys to check the fault and give him his is back.. He is small so he could not convice gm .. But he didn't do anything wrong for wow, like using hacks. . He was so happy playing wow.. . But now he is like. . . .. U should know.. . Some gm named PUDGE  mistook bug. Please let him have justice for God shake.. ❤

Character. . Justgo

Id..  Bebayka

Greetings
The disciplinary actions we did were followed by careful investigation. even if you or your Lil "brother" using a bug it is still bannable.
If you discover an exploit on the server (for example mobs respawning unnaturally fast, resulting in being able to amass gold at alarming rates, or an item that has brokenly overpowered effects, or an item that lets you fly around the Vanilla world or lets you fight while mounted when it shouldn't) your responsibility is to immediately report it to the OmegaWoW staff. Continuously exploiting the bug can result anywhere from a 7-day ban to a PERMANENT one.

this time the account banned for 5 days. we will monitor it afterward and if it happens again all the accounts and IP will get banned permanently.