Sign in to follow this  
mestize

Ban Appeal - Mestize

Posted (edited)

Account/Character Name:      Mestize/Umon
When you discovered that you are banned?: 6th of July
Ban Reason: I was caught using Flyhack, I deserved it
Well, no proof of innocence here. It is not actually a ban appeal

It's just a simple request, from a guilty friend.
My roommate , on the 6th of July, showed me this Server asking me if we wanted to play together. We made our accounts, started playing, linked ourselves with recruit a friend, then I did the shit and since i'm a fucktard I decided to use hacks to overlevel him without him knowing.
Well, we share a flat since we're students, and at the moment he's pissed he can't play anymore because I had the IP banned for both of us.
I was just wondering if we could keep my  account banned and unban the IP.
I know that this will mean letting me the chance to play too (his account name is Mariuolo, by the way) and I don't deserve it ,but I was wondering if something could be done. Plus i'll be leaving this house soon going back to my parent's so that would be it.

Thanks sirs

Regards

Edited by mestize

Side Note: Any punishment that can be applied to an IP address as well, are applied to an IP address and not only to a character or an account. This means that if you share your IP address with other people, for instance when you live in the same house with someone else who plays on OmegaWoW or when you play at a local internet cafe, you risk getting your accounts closed as well when another person on the same IP address gets banned. Therefore, we strongly advise never to share your IP address with other people, but if that is simply not possible then be very sure you can trust those other people with your IP address. Either way, in case of a permanent ban you can never use the excuse that it was someone else on your IP address who violated the rules, period!

everything is already written in the In-Game Code of Conduct as you see . how ever we decided to give you another chance.your punishment  decreased to 7 days . your account will be monitored .and if you do it again you will get permanant ban on all of your accounts and your ip.