Sign in to follow this  
Nona

SoloQ arena.

U guys rly should implement this, trying to rating up here is very frustrating, getting match with full gear 1800+ rating guys.

Also, i think the server is dying a little (hope not) maybe it will be good to pay some advertising (facebook, instragram... etc).

Make it more approachable to new people, events and what not.

Cya guys, hope for the best. 

During the last season transition players got no (or false) information regarding reset of pvp currency. When new pvp gear was introduced, old items were still refundable, what they obviously should be, and resulted in players having more currency at the start of the new season than others. The PvP arena ladder still show only the top 5 teams with not much more info, although most other projects and even retail back in the day had much more detailed ladders. The new pvp arena rewards for sigil of domination emblems on the homepage are far too cheap and everyone who plays arena gets them within days, with no further motivation to work towards a reward. While I personally like the idea of introducing pvp weapons for non arena players (or at least without rating requirements), there are many unfinished savage items in the vendor list, that are missing the most important stats (like spellpower on caster onehand weapons) or are even completely without effect.

These issues are know by players, but there isnt much information from the team if they are aware of these issues and if they are willing to address them. That said, many players get a negative impression because of this. We, as players, dont know if the team is unwilling or not able to discuss and address these issues. Therefore the main issue might be communication.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 11:29 PM, Nona said:

U guys rly should implement this, trying to rating up here is very frustrating, getting match with full gear 1800+ rating guys.

Also, i think the server is dying a little (hope not) maybe it will be good to pay some advertising (facebook, instragram... etc).

Make it more approachable to new people, events and what not.

Cya guys, hope for the best. 

Idk why this should be the solution.

I got 7 characters above 1800 and have honor gear+weapon and MAYBE 1 furious part . 

Implementing soloq doesnt make you a better player to get to a decent rating.

2 hours ago, forthelulz said:

Idk why this should be the solution.

I got 7 characters above 1800 and have honor gear+weapon and MAYBE 1 furious part . 

Implementing soloq doesnt make you a better player to get to a decent rating.

You are right, it does not. But im from Chile, and my Qtime its from 2 am - 6 am server time. So, in that time, only 1 or 2 teams Q. Rly boring to fiight with the same people all the time. SoloQ will give people the oportunity to play without making a team & also not everybody have a patner on this server.

Cheers.

18 hours ago, Nona said:

You are right, it does not. But im from Chile, and my Qtime its from 2 am - 6 am server time. So, in that time, only 1 or 2 teams Q. Rly boring to fiight with the same people all the time. SoloQ will give people the oportunity to play without making a team & also not everybody have a patner on this server.

Cheers.

Basicly you are saying the server should change cause you play on probably the period of the day with the lowest activity point...  

On 6/25/2019 at 11:10 PM, Happy said:

During the last season transition players got no (or false) information regarding reset of pvp currency. When new pvp gear was introduced, old items were still refundable, what they obviously should be, and resulted in players having more currency at the start of the new season than others. The PvP arena ladder still show only the top 5 teams with not much more info, although most other projects and even retail back in the day had much more detailed ladders. The new pvp arena rewards for sigil of domination emblems on the homepage are far too cheap and everyone who plays arena gets them within days, with no further motivation to work towards a reward. While I personally like the idea of introducing pvp weapons for non arena players (or at least without rating requirements), there are many unfinished savage items in the vendor list, that are missing the most important stats (like spellpower on caster onehand weapons) or are even completely without effect.

These issues are know by players, but there isnt much information from the team if they are aware of these issues and if they are willing to address them. That said, many players get a negative impression because of this. We, as players, dont know if the team is unwilling or not able to discuss and address these issues. Therefore the main issue might be communication.

Totally agree with everything you said.

An armory and an extended PvP ladder would be so great for everyone !