Sign in to follow this  
daddyonetime

Seriously

This server is illegal. That being said, why would you ever take time out of your day to ban someone for "multiboxing"? Do you know how hard it is to level on this server when most people are already capped? The economy is trash. The population is laughable. But yet people like me still take the time to not only play the game, but donate as well. Because, why not? I figured this would be a good investment. Nope. I'm sure you feel real happy about thinking you are a legit server. But you aren't. And acting like you are Blizzard is laughable. There's hundreds if not thousands of private servers. Get off your high horse and maybe just thank someone for even bothering to pick yours. 

Blizzard actually PAYS people to report private servers like yours. And I'm sure you have all the time in the world to take Blizzard seriously. 

Hope my $9 was worth it lol. Shouldn't have even bothered.

Good day. 

• Haha 1

We aren't pretending to be Blizzard.

Multiboxing has been clearly prohibited since we launched. It is your own responsibility to read the rules. "Do you know how hard is it to level on this server" is a moot point when we have 3x rates, RAF available for 6x if you have a friend, as well a bi-monthly double XP events that assure you still get double XP pretty frequently even if you have no friends.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 9:51 PM, daddyonetime said:

This server is illegal. That being said, why would you ever take time out of your day to ban someone for "multiboxing"? Do you know how hard it is to level on this server when most people are already capped? The economy is trash. The population is laughable. But yet people like me still take the time to not only play the game, but donate as well. Because, why not? I figured this would be a good investment. Nope. I'm sure you feel real happy about thinking you are a legit server. But you aren't. And acting like you are Blizzard is laughable. There's hundreds if not thousands of private servers. Get off your high horse and maybe just thank someone for even bothering to pick yours. 

Blizzard actually PAYS people to report private servers like yours. And I'm sure you have all the time in the world to take Blizzard seriously. 

Hope my $9 was worth it lol. Shouldn't have even bothered.

Good day. 

so fkn leave then? your post is completely useless and stupid

Posted (edited)

Multiboxing is applied with a third-party application which should and already considered as illegal, I am still angry how Blizzard allowed it for long years, but its obvious money talks as long as it profits more.

I have seen how multiboxing ruined dozens of people's pvp experience and caused their departure from the game. What for? Only to satisfy some sassy rich kid's distorted way of pleasure. I cannot even have empathy for the fun of multiboxing. What is the level of impotence causing one to deceive themselves with fake achievements? This is pathetic.

It is ruining the story, it is ruining the logic, it is ruining the gameplay, it is ruining the experience of other players. To summarize, it is not acceptable and clearly declared as forbidden act on the rules. This is one of the greatest reasons, I am advocating and playing on this server.

Oh but, you paid on the non-official server you can do whatever you want? This is one of the sassiest statements I have seen on the internet. Do you want to single hit everything you see? Go play some singleplayer game with cheats, but if you want to apply the same thing on people, go somewhere else nobody is your play doll.

Edited by Orthrin