Huranih

Disrespectful comments

Yeah that's not cool.

911 really brainwashed people into hating the middle east. It's not right. Sunshield should get a good 2 week mute.

10 hours ago, Huranih said:

Few days ago I saw this on world chat. I think this is unacceptable. 

The thing they do might be considered as disrespectful to you and you are free to ignore them. However, expecting them to be punished is a totally different thing. I think, this, political correctness issue needs to be ended. Because of one simple reason, religion is not an objective thing to discuss. If your faith is totally opposing to the others, saying respect my religion is not really solving any problem at all.

People make fun of Jesus, people make fun of Buddha, people make fun of anything that is potentially sacred to anyone. Nobody is overreacting it, but in the case of Allah, you are expecting some kind of privilege, which is really open-ended. For instance, I could say my religion is potato and I expect from you to respect my religion. Does it legitimize for me to expect to ban for whose talking disrespectfully to potato?

If you say yes, nobody could say anything because everything could be claimable as sacred by anyone. If you say no, you are simply asking for the privilege for your religion.

Humans have rights, not ideas.

• Like 1

I also find this a bit overreacting. Directly refering to 911 seems to be that you experienced similar stuff in real live that you might be trying to ventilate on this person. I am not saying that what he says is correct but muting someone 2 weeks for this. Come on, everybody will be claiming mutes for the smallest things then. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, peacauve said:

911 really brainwashed people into hating the middle east. It's not right. Sunshield should get a good 2 week mute.

i'm sure no one in the name of islam have killed anyone after 911... oh wait just in the past years there have been a countless amounts of attacks in the name of islam. It's not unreasonable to dislike or even hate muslims in my opinion. "But not every muslim is violent" Yes you are right but why is it the majority of all attacks have been caused by muslims in the name of islam. Muslims are from 3ed world countries where religion still is a big part of their life and they are stuck in the rules of the religion, stoning, whipping, throwing homos from rooftops, all in name of the religion. (ISIS wasn't a club for boyscouts)

On 6/12/2019 at 12:16 PM, haahxd said:

i'm sure no one in the name of islam have killed anyone after 911... oh wait just in the past years there have been a countless amounts of attacks in the name of islam. It's not unreasonable to dislike or even hate muslims in my opinion. "But not every muslim is violent" Yes you are right but why is it the majority of all attacks have been caused by muslims in the name of islam. Muslims are from 3ed world countries where religion still is a big part of their life and they are stuck in the rules of the religion, stoning, whipping, throwing homos from rooftops, all in name of the religion. (ISIS wasn't a club for boyscouts)

EYE FOR EYE LEAVES THE WHOLE WORLD BLIND.

just cause they wanna kill doesnt mean you kill.

I agree with Orthrin, and after a long and painful day filled with cancerous events, you know what I am he most upset about?

You. 

It seems you purposefully whispered him to get a reaction (provoking) so nobody could play the “he didn’t say it to you in private, just /ignore”-card. You aimed to get someone else who is offended by the other side of the spectrum of yours (read; you’re pro and he is anti islam) punished. 

Offtopic rant commencing;

Man the F up. Someone says something on the web and you want to silence them. Everyone is free to express their views here. If you want to permanently be surrounded by pro-islam minded people go back and live (if you do not yet) in a non-secular state and refrain yourself from getting others to protect your feelings by playing the victim card.

Still mad that you tried to provoke others.

I’m not saying I do or I do not support any of those comments made on the world channel, but I do want to be one of the people who states this victim card bogus should not, nay, should NEVER fly.

/Rant over. I’m adding your character to all my characters ignore lists so I won’t offend you ever. I call that an absolute win.

thanos out.

P.S; he did nothing wrong.