Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
watardoz

disable transmog

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I don't really understand why we have to pay 100gold to disable visibility of transmogs when it isn't a basic feature of the game , seems to me it should be the opposite .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2019 at 11:29 AM, watardoz said:

Hello,

I don't really understand why we have to pay 100gold to disable visibility of transmogs when it isn't a basic feature of the game , seems to me it should be the opposite .

Agreed, even though I don’t care whether people do or don’t xmog. It’s not blizzlike, so why hinder people who don’t want it enabled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
2
On 6/5/2019 at 12:29 PM, watardoz said:

it isn't a basic feature of the game , seems to me it should be the opposite .

How do you justify this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

World of Warcraft did not have xmog until 4.3 if memory serves.
It's like an optional feature in a car. You pay extra if you want it, you don't ask for extra money if you don't want one.
Not to mention, having people pay for xmog would be a good way to reduce inflation!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed it is probably the most legit thing to pay. If you are going to tax bread or diamond, basic logic would expect for you to pay for the diamond. Cosmetics are not a necessity but a luxury. If you want to set a drain to prevent inflation, paying for luxury is the most realistic and reasonable thing to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Orthrin said:

Indeed it is probably the most legit thing to pay. If you are going to tax bread or diamond, basic logic would expect for you to pay for the diamond. Cosmetics are not a necessity but a luxury. If you want to set a drain to prevent inflation, paying for luxury is the most realistic and reasonable thing to do.

true, it's also another way to make it look like something is worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, peacauve said:

true, it's also another way to make it look like something is worth it.

Thus, taxing players to not have a luxury makes no sense :D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×