Chakrates

Hello fellow players

I hope everyone is enjoying their day or night, depending where in the world you are. Speaking of which, I am from America and I was wondering how the server population is for American players, as I know there is a time difference. Also, I just wanted to introduce myself to the community and see how people respond. I have been playing WoW since 2006, and recently walked away from BFA since it was getting a little boring. My favorite expansion is hands down WOTLK, which is how I ended up here. I normally play Horde, but after BFA was released I kind of went away from the horde due to reason I wont state just in case people do not know.  So, I am going to the Alliance side on here this time, and will be looking for a nice friendly guild.

It is nice to see, kind people who are giving attention to their way of speak. Welcome fellow member of Alliance, I hope could have a great WotLK experience!