Voxe

[H] <Huge in Japan> NA #1 (EST) LF Warlocks, Arms/Fury, Prot/Bear

001tGS3.jpg

<Huge in Japan> (HiJ for short) is the premiere North American guild on Omega.  We are seeking exceptional applicants of all classes for Ulduar hardmode progression, with a particular emphasis on the following:

arf0Y9X.jpgpEEwn4B.jpgxv8tYXV.jpg  Warlocks
zdhY3wA.jpgPNfwqJ5.jpg  Arms/Fury Warriors
8qBUHnr.jpgProtection Warrior or MKcas8J.jpgFeral (Bear) Druid

Please don't hesitate to apply if your class isn't listed above - we will always consider the application of an exceptional player.  We're pretty flexible as far as classes go and have several open spots in our raiding core - raid performance matters above all else.  If you're looking to get into the ground floor of Ulduar progression, now is the time to apply.

Raid Schedule: Sunday/Monday/Tuesday 8pm-12am EST (2am-6am server).  10 mans ran during off-days.
Current Progression (25-man):  Naxx 15/15, EoE 1/1, OS+3

What we're looking for:
- Extensive knowledge of class and spec: knowing the ins and outs of what you apply as is a must.  Our raiders will represent the best of their respective classes on the server.
- Solid raiding background in WotLK: show up with knowledge of raid encounters and proper raiding supplies.  Classic/TBC/Cataclysm/MoP+ raiding experience a definite plus.
- Communication skills: we use Discord during our raids and hang out during off-time.  We don't want raid loggers who never converse with anyone.
- Near-perfect attendance: interested applicants should be able to make 80-90% of our raids.

About us:
Huge in Japan was started by 3 friends who wanted one thing; progress in raids. Our only goal is to complete each raid encounter in each tier in a timely, organized manner.  We have no desire to kill the easy bosses and skip the hard ones until we out-gear it.  We will pull each boss, learn each boss inside and out, and kill it with as minimal wipes as possible.  We're a bunch of smartasses that enjoy bashing each other, getting purples from raids, hanging out in Discord and playing Minecraft when we're not raiding.  Our leadership is comprised of experienced, former top US raiders and we know exactly what to do and exactly what we want.  If this sounds like what you're looking for in a guild, we'd love to have you.  We're aiming for Realm Firsts in Ulduar and in order to achieve it we're only going to take the players who we feel best fit our roster.

We utilize a loot council system with loot being evenly distributed at our officer's discretion. When it comes to gear distribution, everyone is on equal footing and therefore loot is given out based largely upon attendance and performance. Bottom line - if you show up and don't suck, you'll be rewarded.

Visit our website or contact the officer team in-game for more information:

Endo
Ecildor (GM)
Thunder
Bigbrad
Nani

Edited by Voxe

specific classes we're looking to add ASAP have been added to the OP

seeking bear, holy paladin, resto shaman and a whole lot of DPS to fill up our roster for 25 mans

Fantastic. I was just about to post about US based guild.

I main in prot warr and prot paladin for past 4 years. 

Played on many servers, and currently rocking Lordaeron x1 @Warmane as prot Warr. 

I will, however, consider the following roles/classes if you do not want prot warr (In order of preference)

• MM
  • Kitty
  • Affl

Will join the web later today. 

1 hour ago, Sylphy said:

Fantastic. I was just about to post about US based guild.

I main in prot warr and prot paladin for past 4 years. 

Played on many servers, and currently rocking Lordaeron x1 @Warmane as prot Warr. 

I will, however, consider the following roles/classes if you do not want prot warr (In order of preference)

• MM
  • Kitty 
  • Affl

Will join the web later today. 

We'd be interested in a protection warrior.  Hit one of us up on Discord.

Just now, Voxe said:

We'd be interested in a protection warrior.  Hit one of us up on Discord.

Will do later today once get back from work. Cheers

we're about 6 days to launch and have mostly filled up the important roles, but we still have some considerable gaps in our roster

hit us up and lets frag naxxramas

5 days till launch and we still have some spots we'd like to fill ASAP

Edited by Voxe

We recently changed our raid times to accommodate IRL schedules over the weekends; now we will raid Sunday/Monday/Tuesday, adding an extra hour at the end of Tuesday.

Keep in mind that during T7 we probably won't go outside of Sunday.  T8 and beyond we will have 3 days dedicated to progression and 2 days dedicated to farm.

With a little over a day until launch, we've found ourselves lacking in our healing core.  We're recruiting all healers, and of course, capable DPS ready to tackle 25 mans.

Launch tomorrow;  Our roster is looking solid, but we still have some core healing and DPS openings that we would like to fill ASAP.  Get with us on Discord, it'll be the best way to contact us through the leveling process.

See you in-game!

Hello guys, I am really willing to dedicate my time on this server as I already finished all the content on sunwell and looking for a fresh start. I am now thinking about what to roll as a character and was thinking about a healer but I d prefer not to play priest, as that was my previous character on sunwell. Could you guys lemme know which class you most willing to accept? I can play anything at almost the same level. 

1 hour ago, Foxton said:

Hello guys, I am really willing to dedicate my time on this server as I already finished all the content on sunwell and looking for a fresh start. I am now thinking about what to roll as a character and was thinking about a healer but I d prefer not to play priest, as that was my previous character on sunwell. Could you guys lemme know which class you most willing to accept? I can play anything at almost the same level. 

Hey Foxton,

We'd be willing to adding on a second restoration shaman instead of a priest, but we do need a priest.  Hop on our discord and shoot a message to one of us, or just toss up an app and we'll get to you ASAP.

Big grats to HiJ's very own Matt on realm first DK/tauren:

Y1T8opI.png

In other news, we're recruiting a rogue for 25 mans.  We haven't updated the recruitment needs due to leveling; but we're keeping track of what we need.

Edited by Voxe

We didn't raid OS 25 this week because we have some slow levelers but next Sunday we're going hard in the paint with all 3 raids + VoA.

We're without a full time Elemental Shaman and Holy/Disc Priests.  If you want to raid, apply now.

We'll be going into Naxxramas with one Warlock and no Frost DKs.  Slots are limited, but those willing to compete for a spot and submitting an outstanding application will see some raid time.

Edited by Voxe

nj4TcFS.jpg

Our first 25 man and we were 18 players strong but still managed to one shot Twilight Duo and obviously got Less is More while we were at it.

We are recruiting: Frost DKs, Boomkins, Mages, Warlocks, and any other exceptional DPS ready to tackle Naxx25 next week.

Edited by Voxe

We killed KT and Malygos last night putting us at realm third/NA first.  Recruiting for the long farm and 3 Drakes to finish the tier completely.

We had some setbacks tonight with some d-bag main tank gquitting 20 minutes before invites went out but we one shot 3-Drakes on 25 man and cleared Naxx/EoE in one night regardless.

We have an immediate opening for one Protection Warrior or Feral (Bear) Druid and we're still recruiting some stellar ranged dps (warlocks, mages, etc) and maybe a frost DK and a rogue.

Edited by Voxe