Sign in to follow this  
Abrakadabrai

Robot or Multibox player

Posted (edited)

Hi

every days i ignore too many players with same whisper to me  i think they are Robot or they are Mulitbox players - well this players as i see in another server play with Robots or Multiboxing but they don't  wis like this and don't make  this problem to other players do something that  for stop this people  my ignore list gone full and it never happen but i had to do that and report  but still that  player make a new char or new account  please  make that player or Robot Ban as IP  or account or something that can't get access to website and game

WoWScrnShot_052219_135031.jpg

Edited by Abrakadabrai

No Answer ....!??? Relay !!??

Robots / Multibox players with Spamm Chat to other players and maky problem in game for other players and no one care about that ....!!!!

It happens to everyone mate, chill. They are gold sellers.. If you were to bother reading a bit around the forum, you would have noticed the GMs are trying to solve this 🙂

8 hours ago, Athulos said:

It happens to everyone mate, chill. They are gold sellers.. If you were to bother reading a bit around the forum, you would have noticed the GMs are trying to solve this 🙂

it's so much easy for that they find  that this character belong to witch Account and Find Email and IP and can Ban their character or account or IP.

this people don't play wow for fun -  as  you say they are sell gold and it not allow to  any server

and i know this the robots and multibox can do this (make lvlup and  / wis to other players with a not that you set) but i see this people in another servers never do this .... and no one  / w like this:classic_mellow::classic_mellow::classic_mellow:

Hi! Apologies for the late reply, the gold seller was banned yesterday but I did not remember to reply to your topic 🙂