Sign in to follow this  
Orthrin

Does OmegaWoW has Official Subreddit?

Posted (edited)

I enjoy to play in OmegaWoW, but I noticed there is an unbalanced situation between server quality and population. I have played in much worse and much-crowded servers. It might be highly related to the poor advertisement.

Many of the old WotLK players are using Reddit to organize and find servers, lately, I noticed OmegaWoW does not even have a subreddit. I suggest staff to create subreddit and encourage people to share their thoughts on there. So it might be beneficial with regard to attract new players attention.

Edited by Orthrin
  • Haha 1

Our community is not big enough for a subreddit imo; there's server triple our size that have subreddits just as dead. We stopped touching Reddit's wowservers subreddit after the unjustified toxicity became so much it was not worth it anymore. I don't know if I'd want to start something else on that platform. 

I totally understand your concerns, free platform discourses mostly dominated by the majority, however they sound `objective` at the end they are acting like reckless zombie army controlled by a necromancer. In our case, the necromancer is crowded servers. However, I think there must be a way to exist in open platforms to show community as the bearer of virtues explicitly