Sign in to follow this  
Orthrin

Suggestion: Transmog

1- Adding `hide slot` option to transmog

2- Adding next expansion models to transmog via shop (if possible)

1 - Might be doable. Not sure if we'd have to create custom items with no model ID, or if there's any already present (likely the latter)

2 - Impossible, sadly, since we'd need to do client modifications through custom patches for the entire server 😄 

Transmog needs to not be behind a paywall. It deters a lively transmog culture on the server with players gathering gear and looking their finest as well as a good trade in auction house transmog gear.

Also what is with your dubious payment processors? I would have donated long ago if you used paypal, but I do not trust and would never use any of the methods currently offered.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rockstar said:

Transmog needs to not be behind a paywall. It deters a lively transmog culture on the server with players gathering gear and looking their finest as well as a good trade in auction house transmog gear.

Also what is with your dubious payment processors? I would have donated long ago if you used paypal, but I do not trust and would never use any of the methods currently offered.

In terms of paywall, we've got this going to reduce prices: 

(When Step 2 is achieved)

Likely more such "steps" to come in the future depending on what areas of the game need a lil' activity boost.

In term of dubious payment processors, paymentwall is actually pretty much the same as Paypal; the only difference it, paymentwall won't close your account without warning, like Paypal did to us in the past. That + some other legal reasons is why we don't go through paypal.

I'm uh...Not seeing how making transmog costs only marginally cheaper would be enough of an incentive to get the Horde to PvP more. Honestly, it kinda sounds more like you're holding transmog for ransom until they start to PvP more, which tbh probably isn't doing y'all any favors.

1 hour ago, Ianwrym said:

I'm uh...Not seeing how making transmog costs only marginally cheaper would be enough of an incentive to get the Horde to PvP more. Honestly, it kinda sounds more like you're holding transmog for ransom until they start to PvP more, which tbh probably isn't doing y'all any favors.

This would actually be the second price reduction. I suppose you could call it holding it for ransom, however as it is right now you can get an armor token rather easily; and even easier if the conditions are met. The truth is, the lack of PvP activity is more detrimental to our community size than the mid-tier prices for transmog tokens.

Nonetheless, I'm not seeing it as much of an incentive to actually participate.

On the other hand, if there were a way to implement the "Enlistment Bonus" style of buff that WoW retail had, where the faction with fewer players in PvP would get a 50% bonus in honor / token gains, then...-Maybe- it would coerce people into it?