StealthyBoi

WG player limit is a joke

It's a fucking joke that I can't join WG 4 minutes late because there is some dumb player limit because horde are pussies. It's not my problem that they dont do PVP, I want to do PVP and I'm unable to.

The devs aren't very smart coming up with this idea, same with getting rid of x-faction, bg ques are back to 30 minute - 1 hour point, great fun being a pvp'er on this server!

It looks like GM's and devs are clueless and have no idea what they're doing.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I know it is futile and not even worth to answer this post but I will try to explain politely anyway.

If you want to be taken seriously and want to fix something that you consider as problematic in game. Firstly, you have to fix the way of your speaking; having such an aggressive and insulting manner neither does help you nor the community but makes people angry with you.

Edited by Orthrin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Aight, then let me put this in the way You won't cry about because we're all 10 years olds in primary school and language like that offends us

Let's say I love playing basketball. And I want to do it all the time when it's only possible. But then I'm not able to, because Johnny sucks at basketball and is a lazy ass, so he didn't come to play with all the mates so the teams are uneven. Does this leave me out and I have to go find something else to do or do we just play 6v5 and not care because it's for fun?

That's how I see it. Horde is just a bunch of lazy Johnnys, and Alliance players are left out because of it.

Dear god, are you really offended because i called some people pussies? Grow a pair.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, StealthyBoi said:

Aight, then let me put this in the way You won't cry about because we're all 10 years olds in primary school and language like that offends us

As I said before I knew it was futile. I did not cry. You are the one who is crying. I simply do not care for your problems as long as you keep that manner. I did not even read the rest.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

We got rid of X-faction because it was destroying arena frames and also had a few exploitable stuff in it. It's being worked on. Please get your facts straight before you call us clueless for taking it down.

• Like 2

The WG limit indeed seems pointless.

In WG there is either almost the same number of players playing and it doesnt need the limit(for example when the new boss was introduced in VOA).

Or it is like 10 player from one faction and 80 from the other. But does it really help the 10 player that it is 60 vs 10 and not 80 vs 10 now?

Is there any situation where the 60 player limit useful or helpful? I mean it could be nice if there is usally 50 horde and 80 alliance, but how frequent is that?

Posted (edited)

Nox I want 10 million dollars or I will make a topic on forum and complain about it! Seriously, why do people come and complain about something just because once or twice they didn't get what they wanted. Even on higher populated server you don't get a reserved spot in WG nor for bg's. It just doesn't work like that.

Personally I hate cross faction bg's in my opinion they are killing the joy of the game and I hope they will stay disabled, will I make a topic about it and demand to be done, just because I want it.

WG has become better, horde keeps winning more WG's and they tend to join more often than before. There are days when you can't win a single WG's for the whole day and you even get stacks as an alliance player! Regarding the bg's they got a little bit better as well. The queue is still high on alliance but they are popping more often and even getting full and I even experienced losing 2-3 bg's in a row and which of course led to so called pvp Gods to start leaving bg and stopping to queue because they lost one or two bg's.

What I think should be looked at is the queue itself, because for some reason, 90% of time alliance has +1 player than horde, I don't know why is that happening, it can't be that every single time some horde skipped to accept the invite. For example, if it was 6A vs 5H and horde gets one more player for 6 vs 6, alliance gets another one too, so it becomes 7 vs 6, which shouldn't be like that.

I think stuff has done a good work regarding this and they gave you a choice. If you really like pvp and dislike to wait for bg's or to not getting a spot in WG, you can always re roll to horde. But many refuse to do so because once they lose one bg or WG they start to cry over chat channels or simply leave bg/wg.

Best regards.

Edited by milanlord
I forgot to add one paragraph about the bg queue.
  • Thanks 1

On 5/1/2019 at 11:28 AM, StealthyBoi said:

Let's say I love playing basketball. And I want to do it all the time when it's only possible. But then I'm not able to, because Johnny sucks at basketball and is a lazy ass, so he didn't come to play with all the mates so the teams are uneven. Does this leave me out and I have to go find something else to do or do we just play 6v5 and not care because it's for fun?

That's how I see it. Horde is just a bunch of lazy Johnnys, and Alliance players are left out because of it.

Dear god, are you really offended because i called some people pussies? Grow a pair.

ahahaha omg, you're toxic for the WORLD not just wow...aight, let ME put it this way, because, obviously, you weren't teached manners yet and, tbh, after what you wrote in comments, you're the only kid here lol. Complaining is one thing, OFFENDING peeps, devs and gm's just because your precious bg changed (awww, I almost feel sorry for you...lol) is another thing. On other ps, you get banned for life for the way you complained. No one has to put up with your behavior. If you don't have social skills and don't know how to treat people ('cus they are people, not pieces of trash), then freakin' learn some.

"Cheers"