Sign in to follow this  
zappymaister

VIP "1month"

Posted (edited)
  • Hello everyone! I Have 1good idea for future on this server. So, on my old server "XXXX WoW" We had chance to buy "VIP" its mean: u can whisp on horde players, u can send mail from horde-alli and same. u can loggout instantly in all place, u can do transaction with trade on website with Characters,u can buy items "mounts,tabards,misselous", U can rename your guild, rename character. you have commands: .st (unstuck to home) .wg s (information about wg how many peopels are signed up,when is wg starting, and who is controlled". u can give back item. And more... i Mean it was good choice in future to make something with this.

Thanks for read it. [Bathai]

Edited by Synyster

I dont talking about pay to win... u simple dont understand. "i dont explaing pay for items." its pay for instant logout all place/speak with horde/and can mail between alli-horde

Tauri WoW is Blizzlike and he have VIP System. and OmegaWoW is not blizlike... its "progressive" 3xp rate. so why are you talking about Blizzlike? 

"progressive" is Blizzlike.

Nonetheless, instant log-out would break the game in terms of world PvP, horde x alliance chat, if we'd ever do it, we'd do it for the whole server instead of premium, and sending mail between Horde and Alliance is unnecessary. Until this week, everyone seemed just fine with the cross-faction Auction House.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, zappymaister said:

I dont talking about pay to win... u simple dont understand. "i dont explaing pay for items." its pay for instant logout all place/speak with horde/and can mail between alli-horde

Providing "exclusive features" which are altering the game mechanics and can not obtainable by in-game labor is considered pay-to-win. It does not have to be an item. Learn about the concept you are talking about before commenting on it. 

Edited by Orthrin
  • Like 2