Noxious

Beta #2 Bug reports

Question

Any bugs you find while beta testing are to be reported here.

Please be as thorough as you can in explaining what is bugged, how it should work, and how to reproduce the bug (the exact way to be able to see the bug again).

11 answers to this question

WG got captured by ally before they broke the walls i saw 1 dude parachute in trough the top of the gate no idea how he did it

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Zittla said:

WG got captured by ally before they broke the walls i saw 1 dude parachute in trough the top of the gate no idea how he did it

I was that guy, Wintergrasp it's bugged, you can mount up before battle starts and you can fly to the base. I already reported it. ?

• Like 1

Grand Magus Telestra just polymorphed whole party in same time. Or better speak, their images did. I'm pretty sure they are supposed to poly 1 player at a time.

Also, achievment "intense cold" is bugged. We had 8-9 stacks and still recieved it.

I was actually trying out leveling. Got to lvl 20. This is what I have for you. Biggest issue is that rate is actually x6. So when I started it seemed way too fast even on the beginning. Then at some point I actually decided to do some calculus. It seems that while you are questing, it says that quest rewards "x" amount of exp. When you go to the quest giver to turn in the quest, it says that quest rewards "3x" amount of exp. But when u actually turn in the quest, you get the "6x" amount of exp. Moving on, line of sight works great. I was able to los all of the caster adds (every time i went behind the wall they stopped the cast and actually started going towards me) so good job on that one. Now, the problem is, every time I line of sighted the add he just went straight through the wall/tree instead of going around it so i guess that should be fixed. Also, another thing, adds sometimes tend to fall underground. Not too often, but it happens. Usually when you fight them on a hill or similar area. I hope this short analysis helped you to figure what to work on before release. Can't wait for 25th. Best of luck.

Northrend arena questline does not work. When you turn in the first quest Champions call ( something like that ) the npc does not give u the next one. Nagrand arena works just fine.

Battle for undercity has Kor'kron guards placed across the city during the quest wich Im sure should not be there, or at least a different type of guards should.

Battle for undercity questline (ally side) After you speak to Thrall and take portal back to Sw, Varian gives you the quest to take Jainas portal to the back door of undercity. However there was no trace of Jaina there. (I stayed in thralls room untill his RP with Jaina was over, then I took the portal back to Sw)

Violet Hold HC Ichoron is bugged. Game mechanics broken. Using items in instance to break his intermission does not work

Try to do Violent Hold after server restart; we just put a fix for the entire pathfinding (MMAPS) - there was a big issue and that could have broken a few mechanics.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hurii said:

Try to do Violent Hold after server restart; we just put a fix for the entire pathfinding (MMAPS) - there was a big issue and that could have broken a few mechanics.

Okay sure.

1. In Terokkar Forest those 5 towers are bugged. How it is bugged?

Every 6:00 Hours is starting then you can capture it back. But there is a problem, when the time is 0:00 5 towers are controlled by that faction, i mean If horde control it, horde has 5 towers, it should go back to 0.. 0 towers for Alliance, 0 towers for Horde too. I saw when you restarted the server it already started. It should go back to 6:00 Hours. Example: If me (horde) controlled all towers and half of hour it is already gone (5:30 Hours) for example, it starting, not going back to 6:00 Hours. I think you understand what i said here.

2. Halaa bugged aswell, when you capture it and restart the server, it's gray, not controlled by that faction.

I hope you will fix those bugs. Thank you! :)