Bliss

Ulduar: Release Time

Ulduar: Release Time  

86 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When should we release Ulduar? (Server Time/GMT+2)

• 20:00
    • 21:00
    • 22:00

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/23/2019 at 10:00 PM

We listen to the community in the OmegaWoW team. That is why we would like to ask for your opinion about upcoming Ulduar release.

Poll will be closed on 24/04/2019 00:00 (Server Time).

3 minutes ago, HollyMolly said:

Wow, why you don't asked PvP players about season end? You dont care, ye?

?

The season reward cutoff ends the morning of Wednesday April 24, and the new season begins on the same night as Ulduar right now.

Are we meant to have Season 5 go on indefinitely until mid-summer? Season 6 & Ulduar are closely linked when it comes to ilvl.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

So why is it moved from 5pm to now is it bcs NA? Cause if it is i dont get it like they get advantage sort of and they are not even 10% of ppl that play (ppl that raid and wana try for realm first)

• Haha 1

... Why releasing it so late? The majority of your server is EU, why are you releasing it at earliest 8pm so that raids are going to have to go into the early hours ? 

2-3pm GMT, so around 4-5 server time would be best.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Dollparty said:

... Why releasing it so late? The majority of your server is EU, why are you releasing it at earliest 8pm so that raids are going to have to go into the early hours ? 

2-3pm GMT, so around 4-5 server time would be best.

Thats what  i was saying its to late 80% is EU so make it 5pm as origianly posted not 8pm that just to late its better to do 5pm more ppl will go in on day 1 and be all day long in playing it 

Time doesn't matter really. Four hours difference? No? If it's 5pm whatever time it is for you then it's 1pm for me? I guess. 

• Thanks 1

The issue with releasing it between 8pm-10pm is that there are gonna be wipes, it's gonna be a long first clear for most guilds.. meaning they're basically making EU guilds raid until 2-5am depending on if they're good or bad. That's simply too late.

It's a Saturday, 5pm server time = 11am Eastern Time for NA... they really struggle to wake up at 11am?  Ridiculous. Stop catering to NA and cater to the majorty of your playerbase who are EU and would benefit much more from an earlier release that America could still realistically be online for.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1