Sign in to follow this  
Noxious

Beta #2 - Impressions Topic

Question

Tell us what you liked, didn't like, want to see, don't want to see, and everything else about this beta and the server as a whole!

5 answers to this question

My suggestion or what i would like to see is if it's possible to implement Warforged(+5ilvl)/Titanforged procs(+10? ilvl) on items. I think that would be great addition to this server.

Server seems great, some minor tweaks, but i believe i told all of the bugs i found to nox/bliss/hurii. All in all, can't wait to start here again. Can't wait to start pvp here, to see if resilence works!

• Like 1

Well, the beta was really great for me. It was great cause i just test some things that i reported to Nox. I hope they will be fixed soon. ?

• Like 1

There were a few encounter bug that we found doing some Heroic Dungeons, however the more complexed Dungeons as Stratholme worked perfectly. We testerd Nax 10 and it felt undertuned to the Gear we had-The damaging spells from bosses weren't doing the damage they should. OS 10 3D was hard as it is supposed to be so i'm happy about that. All in all seems like its almost perfect.

Can't wait to see what happens on launch