Gentoo

Hello - Gentoo here!

Posted (edited)

Hey all.

Thought I'd pop a note on here as I enjoy taking part in discussions on forums and that kind of thing. A friend of mine recently convinced me to join him after singing praises regarding the server.

I've played WoW for years, first getting involved just before the Lich King release (which has since remained my favourite version of the game). I'm not into the curent state of retail, and to be honest find being part of a smaller, close-knit community to be more fun and engaging. I've run game servers and communities in the past, been staff on other WoW servers, and although I've moved on and don't have any real involvement anymore, I do miss that sort of thing. I'm here to have fun and play a version of the game I love, and hopefully experience some of the things I used to enjoy again.

Personally I work in networking and Linux. I'm a techy guy at heart. Always happy to discuss this kind of thing.

Looking forward to meeting you all. Had a chat with Tyreal after a support ticket I raised was solved, and if he's anything to judge the community on, things look positive!

I should mention that when in-game, I play on the Decades PVP realm, currently as an Alliance member, and my character is called Gentoo (main one at least). I'm levelling and always like to group up to talk, so please message me if you'd like to sit around and chat while gaming.

See you about. :classic_smile:

Gentoo

Edited by Gentoo

Posted (edited)

Welcome to OmegaWoW.

Edited by Synyster