Hi everyone,

Today i did azjol-nerub as tank (main spec) for get my bis tank trinket and ofc a random dps need on it and got the trinket from me. The rules clearly describe what is allowed and what is not and ofc it was a ninja. I borred in to always seen that players need on everything and actually that was a BIS item in naxx content. I hope u can return for me my bis trinket cuz i deserve it!

Player name : Exhoe

Instance ID: https://imgur.com/ST1u8Fd

certificate for ninja loot: https://imgur.com/fjvQZyI

my character name : Pewpewqqmore Blood Tank DK

Guild: Final Solution

I hope u can find solution about this community destroyer problem

Best Regards Pewpewqqmore

ninja.jpg

ninja2.jpg

3 hours ago, pewpewqqmore said:

Hi everyone,

Today i did azjol-nerub as tank (main spec) for get my bis tank trinket and ofc a random dps need on it and got the trinket from me. The rules clearly describe what is allowed and what is not and ofc it was a ninja. I borred in to always seen that players need on everything and actually that was a BIS item in naxx content. I hope u can return for me my bis trinket cuz i deserve it!

Player name : Exhoe

Instance ID: https://imgur.com/ST1u8Fd

certificate for ninja loot: https://imgur.com/fjvQZyI

my character name : Pewpewqqmore Blood Tank DK

Guild: Final Solution

I hope u can find solution about this community destroyer problem

Best Regards Pewpewqqmore

The rules? Which rules?

If its Group loot or need for greed loot, and he can roll need on it he can need it. Thats the rules.

He didnt anything against the rules, but if u take a look @ ur guildname im pretty sure this is a violance against the server rules.

" Offensive guild names. (this may vary from things like 'WaffenSS' to 'Double Penetration'). Offensive guild names will be punished by disbanding of the guild and thus the loss of the guild bank (including items);

The Final Solution,  was a Nazi plan for the genocide of Jews!

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, zorreg said:

The rules? Which rules?

If its Group loot or need for greed loot, and he can roll need on it he can need it. Thats the rules.

He didnt anything against the rules, but if u take a look @ ur guildname im pretty sure this is a violance against the server rules.

" Offensive guild names. (this may vary from things like 'WaffenSS' to 'Double Penetration'). Offensive guild names will be punished by disbanding of the guild and thus the loss of the guild bank (including items);

The Final Solution,  was a Nazi plan for the genocide of Jews!

Dear random,

Your statement is totally wrong. Need=Main spec //Greed= Of spec. Exhoe called by RDF as DPS (i think 1k stamina will dont give him extra dps). I will not explain to you how to play with a 13 years old game. BTW if u have problem about my guild name u can speak with our guild master who will find SOLUTION  for u. (Game master was change our guild name for this 1 week ago.)

Edited by pewpewqqmore

2 minutes ago, pewpewqqmore said:

Dear random,

Your statement is totally wrong. Need=Main spec //Greed= Of spec. Exhoe called by RDF as DPS (i think 1k stamina will dont give him extra dps). I will not explain to you how to play with a 13 years old game. BTW if u have problem about my guild name u can speak with our guild master who will find SOLUTION  for u. (Game master was change our guild name for this 1 week ago.)

No thats only unwritten rules, made by the community and no server rules and also it was never blizz rules.

if u able to need on it, u can need it. Tahts it. Kappa

Also if u join a raid with loot master, the loot master can do with the loot what he wants, as long as he didnt posted specific loot rules @ raid channel before the raid started.

Ths is why Blizzard in later expansions released personal loot!

2 minutes ago, zorreg said:

No thats only unwritten rules, made by the community and no server rules and also it was never blizz rules.

Also if u join a raid with loot master, the loot master can do with the loot what he wants, as long as he didnt posted specific loot rules @ raid channel before the raid started.

"if u able to need on it, u can need it" u mean Exhoe can need on for example spell haste/power/crit ring that its ok ? Thats Kappa!!!!! Actually Exhoe  dont know what the Stamina mean? Or dont know its bad for unholy spec cuz dont get +dmg? I think if he dont get any kinde of ban he will ninja other items again. Btw "unwritten rules, made by the community" then Exhoe rly rly bad community member(we call them ninja's) and he must learn how to intergrate with omega community.

Posted (edited)

No thats not ok, in my oppinion, but he dont violate any official rules if he does it!

Did he something wrong? Yea in my Oppinion, its a "StupidDumbshitGoddamnedMotherfknAshhole" Move from him.

Did he break the rules? Maybe he breaks the "Unwritten Unofficial Community Nettiquette", but no official blizz or server rules!

So why he should get punished from staff, and why they should give u the trinket!

Edited by zorreg

Posted (edited)

Hey,

I know that guy and already ignored him.  This trinket not garbage BIS for every tank. In this case should be for pewpew.

Edited by magicdps

3 hours ago, zorreg said:

Blizzard made ninja loot almost impossible after cataclysm in wotlk it is in problematic state. Debate is whether if it should be punished or not. I am neutral, both side has their righteous arguments. 

However, I assume it could be prevented by developed systems from staff. 

Hello.

There is no Blizzard Rule that was broken. I agree, there is a "community / unwritten rule" not to ninja other classes' gear.

Basically, if you play Tank and another one plays dps and you both roll NEED on a tank item and the other person wins, then that person has to give it to you...as you're MAIN spec and the other is OFF Spec.

As a rule of thumb, if you need an item for offspec, you must press NEED so the item won't get Desenchanted. If you look, some players pressed DESENCHANT so that other player was obliged to press need to prevent item desenchanting.

I know how bad it is when you only need 1-2 items and you have to farm those specific dungeons. I remember habing to stay in queue as tank ~ 30 mins in VH and AN queue (specific queue) so that I will have the ONLY right to press need on the tanking trinkets.

In conclusion, if that person did NOT say "hey, I will roll need on X/Y item as it's the last one I need" and just did it..it's bad behavior towards the community and players.

For example, I tanked @ lvl 80 dozens of dungeons. First I geared my tanking spec then I was rolling need for dps items, but I always said "I will roll for dps spec as main spec" and let every1 know from beginning.

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm sorry to read this has happened to you but unfortunately there is nothing we can do at the moment. We are looking into a system to prevent this from happening in the future.

Thank you for your understanding

Natibros

Will ignore him too, and i'll try to convince guild members to do the same. Players with such behavior should be banished from community itself.

• Like 1