Sign in to follow this  
Noxious

PvP Round Robin Event!

When: March 16th (Saturday, time still pending)

What: A Round Robin - style 2v2 event 

Reward: Chunks and chunks of Omega Points for the top three teams that make it!

How to sign up: Write your Discord name, your partner's Discord name, and both your character names in this topic!

MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW; But I wish to start the sign-up now, to see how many are interested, and to prepare accordingly.

Thanks to cutegirl/Naliie for coming up with the concept 🙂 

IGN: Naliie & Rhygina
Discord: Cutegirl/Naliie#8272 & Rhygin#0360

Cool, a great idea to help the 2 teams that farmed early and play bis comps.   Count me and 90% of the server out.  😃  

Can't we get something like this for an actual PvP bracket? So that people actually start queueing the GOOD PvP arena brackets? 

15 minutes ago, Dollparty said:

Can't we get something like this for an actual PvP bracket? So that people actually start queueing the GOOD PvP arena brackets? 

lol...no

On 3/9/2019 at 6:55 PM, Desbobis said:

lol...no

Well, ok, but currently PvPers will avoid this server. 3's isn't active, 5's desn't exist and the only bracket that gets played is the bracket that is known as "retard bracket" on every private
server.. Something needs to be done to get 3's active or PvP here is just going to die.

1 hour ago, Dollparty said:

Well, ok, but currently PvPers will avoid this server. 3's isn't active, 5's desn't exist and the only bracket that gets played is the bracket that is known as "retard bracket" on every private
server.. Something needs to be done to get 3's active or PvP here is just going to die.

It wont. 3s isnt active cuz there is no use of it atm. Would say 2s is getting more active every day. Just wait ,server is still fresh

6 hours ago, Desbobis said:

It wont. 3s isnt active cuz there is no use of it atm. Would say 2s is getting more active every day. Just wait ,server is still fresh

2's isn't "fun". It's known as the retard bracket for a reason. the more that's done to promote 2v2 and less done to promote 3v3 is really bad for the servers PvP scene (Which, frankly, is already dead)

12 hours ago, Dollparty said:

2's isn't "fun". It's known as the retard bracket for a reason. the more that's done to promote 2v2 and less done to promote 3v3 is really bad for the servers PvP scene (Which, frankly, is already dead)

So dont play "retarded" bracket and go do pve. Simple as that. I guess only u think its retarded bracket anyway. Since ppl are active enuf in it. 

On 3/8/2019 at 3:26 PM, MattMolson said:

Cool, a great idea to help the 2 teams that farmed early and play bis comps.   Count me and 90% of the server out.  😃  

2s is one giant rock/paper/scissors. If neither team misplays. If they do, you can beat any comp with set up and tactics. 

You’re probably referring to pal/warrn—> try disc/frost, shadow/frost, rogue/mage, mm/disc, unholy/rdruid or afflock/rsham. They known for being painful for pal/warr. For Pal/Dk, any caster with burst will do. Force AMS and kill the dk when it’s on cooldown.

and I agree, some comps have a benefit in terms of better sync, and I agree, 3s is best.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, suppose said:

"MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW" nice details btw 

Thank you! I did my best to make it as detailed as possible.

In all seriousness, I been lagging behind on this since my laptop got attacked, which is why there's a lack of details even on this fateful day.

The event will start around 6:30 Server Time. No consumables allowed.

Sign in to follow this