Sign in to follow this  
Kefkoe

Why is is that Battleground always have 1 Alliance more than horde?

Question

Why is that in every Battleground alliance have 1 more than Horde?

I'm not talking about when horde chickens out and leaves after we got our asses wooped.

I've added some screenshots where you can see twice at start that alliance have 1 more player, and one during a battleground where nobody left yet alliance still have 1 more player.

Are there alliance Duallogging to make things imbalanced by queueing and not joining? 

Not saying we would win battlegrounds atm, since alliance is asskicking us, but it might result in a more 'balanced' battleground instead of just a faceroll.

WoWScrnShot_021019_120546.jpg

WoWScrnShot_021019_121132.jpg

WoWScrnShot_021019_124207.jpg

4 answers to this question

Most likely happens because some hordie decides to queue up and leave once the queue pops, so you end up joining the battleground in which he never entered and that's the reason you don't see anybody leaving :)

But why is it then that when an other one of us joins and it's 5v5, alliancd gets an other one. That's wrong. There shouldn't be able to join an other alliance even though a new horde joined since the battleground is in balance then.

I think the answer is that when someone leaves in q it's fucks up how many actually are in BG. seeing it both happen horde & alliance atm